* = peer-reviewed, ° = invited
° “The Myth of Constitutive Self-Consciousness", Doc’in Nicod, Institut Jean Nicod, Paris, France.
° “Is There a Phenomenology of Bodily Ownership?", Guest Talk Series, Insttute of Philosophy, University of London, UK.
“Bodily Self-Consciousness", DPhil Seminar, University of Oxford, UK.
° “Dimensions of Consciousness in Drug-Induced States", Frontiers in Drug Research, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
° “Multidimensional Approaches to Consciousness", Methodological Issues in Consciousness Research, Insitut Jean Nicod, Paris, France.
* “The Varieties of Selflessness", Selfless Minds: Radical Disruptions of Self-Consciousness, Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies, Germany.
* “Are There Degrees of Consciousness?", 22nd meeting of the Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness, Krakow, Poland.
“Are There Degrees of Consciousness?", Ockham Society, Oxford, UK.
° “A Critical Commentary On The Notions of Self-location And First-Person Perspective", Virtually Ourselves Workshop, Center for Subjectivity Research, Copenhagen, Denmark.
* “Being Somewhere: A Situated Account of Minimal Phenomenal Selfhood", Designed Mind Symposium, Edinburgh, UK.
° “Predictive Self-Modelling and Phenomenal Self-Consciousness", Wellcome Trust for Neuroimaging (Guest talk series), London, UK.
* “Drug-Induced Ego Dissolution: Physiological Correlates and Philosophical Implications" (with Matthew Nour), Royal Society of Psychiatry Conference “Philosophical Issues in Psychedelic Drug Use”, London, UK.
° “New Insights Into DMT-induced States From Microphenomenological Interviews", Psychedelic Science Symposium 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark.
° “Is Consciousness Reflexive?", Center for Subjectivity Research seminar, Copenhagen, Denmark
* “The Philosophical Significance of Drug-induced Ego Dissolution", Aegina summer school: the social brain, embodiment and culture, Aegina, Greece.
“Consciousness and Inner Awareness: A Sceptical Argument”, Ockham Society, University of Oxford, UK.
“What Is It Like To Be Me? Contemporary Debates on The Sense of Self", Scholars' Seminar, Ertegun House, Oxford, UK.
° “Subjective Experience In Psychopharmacological Research: Methodological Issues and New Perspectives", Workshop on Microphenomenology, Ecotron, Saint-Pierre-Les-Nemours, France.
° "Conceivability, Modalities and Fundationalism: A Criticism of Absolute Realism", Things in Themselves Symposium, Columbia Global Center, Paris, France.
° “The Predicted Self: A Computational Model of Phenomenal Selfhood", Workshop on Altered States of Consciousness, Institut Jean Nicod, Paris, France.
* "Hallucinations, Illusions, and The Continuum Hypothesis of Anomalous Perception", Second International Conference of Philosophy of Mind, Braga, Portugal.
* "Empirical Challenges to Subjectivity Theories of Consciousness", Summer School in Phenomenology and Philosophy of Mind, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
° "Towards A Science of Subjective Experience: New Directions in the Study of the Phenomenology of Global States of Consciousness”, Guest Speakers Series, Imperial College, Centre for Neuropsychopharmacology, London, UK.
* "Narrative Reports of Drug-Induced Ego Dissolution: A Quantitative Analysis", Interdisciplinary Conference on Psychedelics Research, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
"Looking For The Self Throught Anomalous Self-Consciousness", Scholars' Seminar, Ertegun House, Oxford.
° "Hallucinations, Illusions, and The Continuum Hypothesis of Anomalous Perception", Workshop on Hallucinations, Pasteur Institute, Paris, France.
* "Thinking the Unthinkable: Berkeley's Challenge and Pragmatic Contradiction", Thinking the (Im)possible Conference, University of Turin, Italy.
° "F. H. Bradley and The Myth of The Given", Workshop on The Given, Husserl Archives, Paris, France.
° "Conceptual and Formal Analysis: The Case of Modality", Symposium on Concepts and Intuitions, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, France.
° "Realism and Pragmatic Contradiction: About Contemporary Readings of Berkeley’s Master Argument", CIEPFC Conference, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, France.