“A Dynamical Systems Perspective on the Multidimensional Account of Consciousness”, Models of Consciousness Conference, Stanford, September 2022
“Compositionality in Artificial Neural Networks”, SPP/ESPP joint meeting, Milan, 2022
“The Sense of Bodily Ownership in Drug-Induced States”, ICPR, Amsterdam, 2020.
“The Varieties of Selflessness”, Selfless Minds: Radical Disruptions of Self-Consciousness, Frankfurt, Germany, 2018.
“Are There Degrees of Self-Consciousness?”, 22nd Meeting of the Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness (ASSC), Krakow, Poland, 2018.
“Being Somewhere: A Situated Account of Minimal Phenomenal Selfhood', Designed Mind Symposium, Edinburgh, UK, 2017.
“Drug-Induced Ego Dissolution: Physiological Correlates and Philosophical Implications”, Conference of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, London, UK, 2017.
“Hallucinations, Illusions, and The Continuum Hypothesis of Anomalous Perception”, 2nd International Conference of Philosophy of Mind, Braga, Portugal, 2016.
“Thinking the Unthinkable: Berkeley's Challenge and Pragmatic Contradiction”, Thinking the (Im)possible Conference, University of Turin, Italy, 2015.
- “Compositionality Without Classical Constitutency”, The Challenge of Compositionality for AI Workshop [online], 2022
- “Grammatical Competence and Artificial Intelligence”, Communication with AI workshop, Oslo, 2022
- “Dimensions of Consciousness”, Phenomenological Methods in Brain & Consciousness Research, Zurich, 2022
- “Compositionality and Variable Binding in Deep Neural Networks”, Mila Quebec AI Institute, Montreal [moved online due to COVID-19 pandemic], 2022
- “The Linguistic Competence of Large Language Models”, Symposium Talking machines: conversation and creation with Artificial intelligence, Académie des Sciences Morales et Politiques, Institut de France, Paris, 2021
- “Selfless Memories”, Grenoble-Bochum Mini-Lecture Series "Memory and Self" [online], 2021
- “Spatial Content and Self-Representation in Perception”, PPN Seminar, University of Glasgow [online], 2021
- “From Molecules to Consciousness: Philosophy and the Natural Sciences in Dialogue”, Chancellor's Court of Benefactors, University of Oxford, UK, 2019.
- “Self-location And First-Person Perspective”, Virtually Ourselves Workshop, Center for Subjectivity Research, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2018.